Sunday, September 15, 2013

School Bus And Mini Part 1

Part 1 will give you the PDF file with the pattern to create a 3D School Bus that will house a mini.  The Mini album will be made once the School Bus is completed.  

Here is a link to the PDF file  School Bus Pattern Pieces print this out and cut out the pieces as stated in the pattern.  On Monday's stream, Sept. 16, I will begin the process of building the bus.  I do not have one pre-made so this will be a see it once it is made.  Here is a clipart that inspired me in the design.



You are more then welcome to download this PDF and create this bus.  The only thing i ask is that you not claim as your design.  I created the pattern file using Inkscape and saved it as a PDF for your use and crafting enjoyment.
Please respect this request.


Jean

7 comments:

  1. I am extremely surprised by the data of this weblog and i am happy i experienced a search over the site. thank you so considerably for sharing this sort of great information.
    san francisco shuttle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy you found my Blog. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. ENJOY!!!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the pattern. I couldn't see you on ustream so I will try to wing the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yvonne thanks for commenting. The video did record on my ustream channel and I will also be uploading it to my YT channel (THe Musical Scrapper) as well.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing the pattern. I see two blank pages are they suppose to be blank?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did some editing which inserted a couple blank pages that I didn't notice so you aren't missing any of the pattern...

      Delete
  4. Soon after look at a couple of of the weblog posts on your web website now, and I actually like your indicates of running a blog. I bookmarked it to my bookmark world wide web site document and will most likely be examining once again soon. Make sure you check out my web web site as effectively and allow me know what you think.
    San Ramon school bus
    bay area party bus
    Employee shuttle in walnut creek
    walnut creek school transportation

    ReplyDelete